Wednesday 22 June 2016

Old, Not Reason To Stop Being Blogger

Reason To Stop Being Blogger
Between Me and Squire Cipir

It's been long time since I
have no desire to contribute
in his Blog mbak this Indri (). I think  [dot] com
is a superb blog, blog theme consistent despite its sometimes
inconsistent (sorry Ms. Indri, maybe some of
the following reasons will explain my statement).
But again I have to consider about the feasibility of
my writing, approve not the same as Ms. Indri later?



blogger-singles

My status during this
time was as silent reader,
which constantly monitors update the latest
articles on the blog that I admire this. In fact, I
remember very well the changes made on this blog. Starting
from just a blog on blogspot, then air-migration to WordPress,
then the last of VPS moved again to Cloud Server.

I took the title "Old, not a reason ceases to be a Blogger", please if
someone said that this is the justification for an old man to continue to be a
ctive in the world of bloggers. Perhaps my review into personal matters, and please
understandable. This means an acknowledgment that I am an old blogger.
Reason Being a Blogger

Currently I see a lot of potential young bloggers, I saw a remarkable spirit of them. There
are three reasons why I think monitoring them create a blog and become bloggers.
1. The first reason is the reason for the revenue of the Blog.

This is reasonable, because the chances of getting money from Blogs can be said to be "
tempting", so some new bloggers went straight to be able to quickly monetize new blog.
2. The second reason is the reason for learning to write in Blog



Perhaps this also applies to the first reason above, but is not
attentive to the problem income (although finally getting here in part also
directed to it). Most of its content is to vent, a sort of diary,
daily lifestyle and personal experiences.
3. The third reason is the reason for sale in Blog

It consists of people who largely own business by Off Line and try to do
promotions On Line. Its contents are clear about their own products,
to make it more known in the wider area.

There may be some other reason than the reason that I have to
conform my view. Please add in the comments;).

Back to Squire Cipir and not an accident but is the
intent that I always follow the flow changes on this blog. At
the time of air-migration from blogspot to wordpress, I-was joined in
Boyongan to wordpress. But the last one I have not been following, the
obvious because the traffic was still lets me do not need to use VPS.
Any lack Konsistensinan Squire Cipir?

Inconsistent does not mean necessarily bad, otherwise consistent
does not mean always good. I prefer watching on the theme of the blog,
the majority of articles on the blog this seller its theme is about the tricks
tips on blogs and adsense, then Ms. Indri began incorporating mystical things,
discusses the electrical and engineering sciences, the latter is the contents
submissions which of course vary from contributors, I read for example about
Mobile, color mixing techniques.

    The question is, continue writing what I miss ya Indri? Hhehe ...

But I calmly looked at the positive what the Indri Admin Ma'am,
that all will be accommodated in juragancipir, and with another
Blogger broadly provide space to work with his writings. By bringing
new motto JuraganCipir as the Blogger Community site in Indonesia.
Not Reason To Stop Being old Blogger

This is actually the main theme which I'll
pass on the bosses here.




I Abi Royen Sumarno a bloggernewbie, though already
familiar with and start blogging since 2009, so until
now has approximately 7 years as a blogger. I should still
have been experienced, but not for this one.

Why do I call my old blogger though much older than me?
Yes because one personal thing to me, that my son-was now
becoming a blogger and Google Adsense publisher who may be in
a few steps beyond the father of his shrewdness.

At first I inadvertently taught my juniors to learn to
read and then write back and I think its the best media is
a blog. Subjects in school are taught today that I recommend to
reveal in the blog. Rightly or wrongly in my opinion it was a
way to learn to remember and understand something ever heard, read and then written.

Any significant effects of the methods that I teach to my
children? There are two major effects that I feel. That is:
1. Positive Effects Being a Blogger ala My Child

Better understand what he learned, with an indication of
the value of school increases.
2. Negative Effects Being a Blogger ala My Child

Too much time in front of the computer, and sometimes seem
indifferent to anything else around it. Call it a less air-real socialization.

However I will not discuss more about these effects
certainly I always try to suggest something to make things being equal.

That's why I feel I've become an old blogger, then why I did not stop being a blogger?

My biggest reason was because I was too hobby of writing, the preoccupation
sometimes even irreplaceable. Share experiences ever done that others also feel what we do.

Some of the reasons become bloggers above I have ever tasted, online
revenue reasons, reasons to learn to write, reason for business promotion.

The latter made the Squire and gratitude to Ms. Indri if this article
is published. If you are real bloggers do not stop being a blogger just because of the
circumstances, youth is a time we must strive to be creative fires, old age
is a time we begin to understand what we give.

As inspiration alone (do not consider this a vanity, however,
because we have to think positively in respect of individual
efforts may be encouraging creative young bloggers), I work the company
and occupying a post of Manager and became a founder of the company
Marine Service. And, until now I am still a newbie blogger, despite being old.

Keep working young son! And Old, not a reason to stop into Blogger.
Load disqus comments

0 komentar